Switch with pilot valid mechanism for key REF. n8102.5: 8401.3, 7201, 7201.3, 5501.3, 8201, 8201.9 and 8201.3 olas, Arco and Tacto
- electrical mechanism 8102.5 installation in universal box (search for reference vil544)
- For night orientation lighting, lamp incorporated.
- Fast connection, without using screws with larger thrusters, to a comfortable pressure silver-oxide contacts of cadmium of high power of rupture insulating resin with high dielectric strength and excellent behaviour at high temperatures.
- The series Arco NIESSEN is manufactured with insulation resin with high dielectric strength and excellent behaviour at high temperatures, metals stainless or electrochemical treatments that provide the greatest electric coonductividad, resistance to oxidation and deterioration due to external agents
- See wiring diagram--->>
Technical data to be considered for installation
- Switch mechanisms are installed when a point of light is operated from two or more sites. ,